Android is a master package of smartphones. It is easy to access and runs smoothly for any application. Its main advantage is that it is open-source for downloading.
Not only they are universally accepted but also provide us with diversity I.e. you can access to end number of applications at the same time.
Android is also benefitted from APK (Android Package) files. Some of the Android phones come with the existing APK files while some of them require downloading of the package if you want to get the details you can check the tutorial on Geniusgeeks.com. If they are already existing, open APK file. These contribute as an extension to download apps, games, and middleware. It contains the program’s codes, assets, and resources that manifest files.
How to get the power package of Android?
Following are the methods to extract the package:
Method 1: By using an Advanced File Explore
- Choose any File Explorer from the file manager app but make sure it allows you to backup installed apps.
- Open the file explorer and tap on the App on the homepage of the app.
- Now, long tap on the app that you want to extract the package off and tap on the Backup option.
- The app will be backed up and you will find your extension in the internal storage.
Method 2: Download the APK Extractor App
- Download the app from the play store and install it.
- Select the app you want to extract and tap on the app
- The app will be extracted and saved in the folder called ExtractedAPKs.
Method 3: Extracting APK using ADB (Android Debug Bridge)
This allows you to control your phone and manage files using different commands. Its main purpose is for debugging.
- Download the tools that contain ADB from Google.
- Now, extract the zip and open the folder.
- Press Shift and right-click in the folder to get the option for “Open command window here”.
- Next, connect your phone to the PC using a USB cable and make sure USB debugging is turned ON in the Developer Options.
- Enter the command for extraction.
- Now, copy the package name that you would like to extract.
If these following steps are complicated for you then visit the apkgeeks.com, open the APK file and learn the simpler version as per your preference.
What are the benefits of APK extension?
The Android package files are known as the extension power combination software.
Here, are some of the benefits in the short version:
- Allows you to download the apps which are not available in your region. Only APK files can download such apps.
- It has also the major benefit of “serving hand before the preparation”. This means it allows you to download the latest version of the app without waiting for the developers to release it in the market.
- They are smooth and carry out download without any interruption or bugs.
The Android Package is the reserve house of back-ups, extraction, and provides a smooth download of apps. This extension requires the ability of command features, so you must know its command tools.
It is a bit of extra work but works wonders on Android phones.